All mid-sized companies have a range of computers, servers and IT technology. Any disruption or disaster affecting the availability of your IT technology can impact employee productivity, customer service, product/service delivery, booking and billing activity, and profitability.
Manage IT Service Plans
Info Solutions’ Manage IT Service Plans provide the following IT Infrastructure Solutions:
- 24/7/365 Network, System & Application Monitoring
- Remote Help Desk Support
- IP Telephony & PBX Management
- Network & Firewall Management
- Software Release Management
- Carrier Services Management
- Outsourced IT
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Cloud Hosting
- Disaster Recovery
- Reduced Capital Outlay: Cost savings as compared to in-house expenditures.
- Access to New Technology: Utilize the leverage and resources offered by a Managed Service Provider.
- 24/7/365 Coverage: Support for your IT systems and backup for existing staff.
- Technical Expertise: Get the specialized technical skills required without adding headcount.
- Predictable Expense Structure: With a monthly or annual fee, you will always know your costs ahead of time.
What expertise can our Clients expect from our Managed Services?
- Helping clients manage their IT infrastructure that requires monitoring and maintenance.
- Keeping your IT infrastructure running smoothly.
- Establishing single source accountability and control of your IT infrastructure.
- Managing the risk of operational disruption with a dedicated team of experienced IT support specialists.
- Minimizing any impact to employees while returning you to business as fast as possible.
- Monitoring all servers to be in front of any issues that may impact business as usual.